Fast Track: American Government: Essential Review for AP, Honors, and Other Advanced Study (High School Subject Review)
English | November 30th, 2021 | ISBN: 052557171X | 272 pages | True EPUB | 45.64 MB
GET UP TO SPEED WITH FAST TRACK: AMERICAN GOVERNMENT! Covering the most important material taught in high school government classes, this essential review book gets readers on the fast track to class success, with critical information presented in an easy-to-follow quick-study format!
Inside this book, you’ll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important concepts, institutions, and policies covered in U.S. government & politics, social studies, and civics classes
• Diagrams, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, colorful modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: American Government include:
• Constitutional underpinnings
• Public opinion
• Voting and polling
• The effects of mass and social media
• Electoral laws and systems
• Political parties, interest groups, and PACs
• The branches of government
• The legislative process
• Civil rights and civil liberties
• The U.S. criminal justice system
… and more!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)